Sunday, December 9, 2007

Finals

What is about finals that makes you not want to study?
I mean they are worth like 35% of your grade and everything and grade matters more than a lot of other things.
And so what am I doing right now?
I just spent : 8 + 70 + 10 +14 +145 = 250 dollars today
on random stuff
from a website to a printer
and hopefully that wont be a waste
plus thats about all the money i earned working for the alumni house
so atleast i spent my own money to buy the site

maybe i will make it so cool that its worth it
and right now i am sitting in the lounge at 6:20 in the morning
with three koreans and also sara, who looks confused in all of the Korean noises

I shud study soon
physics exam
MADNESS
also MUN due in less than 9 hrs
thats dumb that I havent even started thinking about it
maybe I shud
or else
i mean I am vice president

plus I HAVE to right that application too
this is way too hectic and i dont like it very much

No comments: